Comedy Munch Presents Zengiro -A stand-up comedian from Japan to tickle your funny bones, with amazing n hilarious Seema Golachha as an Opening Act.
Zenjiro is an award-winning multilingual comedian and actor, who performs in English, Japanese and Korean. He hosted numerous TV programs in Japan and was also featured in TV shows such as Just for Laughs, Ed Byrne Comedy Gala, and Japanorama (presented by Jonathan Ross) on BBC; US Comedy Arts Festival on HBO; and Raymann is Laat on Dutch TV channel NTR. Zenjiro has performed at various comedy festivals around the world, including Just for Laughs Festivals in Montreal; HBO US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen; Melbourne Comedy Festival; Edinburgh Festival Fringe; Rotterdam Comedy Festival; and Tokyo International Comedy Festival. In Japan, he won the ABC Manzai Competition and other prestigious prizes, and in the US he came in second place in the LA Comedy Store Stand-up Competition. More recently he won the Stand-up Bangkok International Comedy Competition in 2015 and in the US he came in fourth-ranking in the Sacramento Stand-up Competition in 2016.
Seema is a self-taught ventriloquist, has done Multiple shows in India and abroad. With her razor-sharp wit and rib-tickling humor, Seema has created her own spotlight on the stage of Indian entertainment. She has mastered the capacity to instill unblemished ideas and approaches in performing the act of ventriloquism for younger generations
Zoom App, Watch on Zoom.us
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.